The research team must be able to respond systematically to on-going, many-faceted, and quite unpredictable practices of media use. The scope is such that development and testing will take several years by teams of 3-4 researchers, plus students. This article belongs to the genre of methodology articles. There are few common references regarding methods, and difficult to compare the designs in a methodical way. I will recommend a comprehensive way of doing things. In this article I stake out a public purpose that should be vital to specifically academic medium design, and present a way for it to be both normative and scientific at the same time.
UX thesis is a digital curation website to establish and develop long term repositories of User Experience digital assets (thesis, papers, workshop papers, book chapters, reports) for current and future reference by researchers, scientists, historians, and scholars.
maintained by Marcos Nähr
- Apr 3, ’14 Media Design Method: Combining Media Studies with Design Science to Make New Media
- Apr 30, ’13 Impacts of Geometrical Manufacturing Quality on the Visual Product Experience
- Apr 30, ’13 The Influence of Product Exposure on Trendiness and Aesthetic Appraisal
- Apr 30, ’13 Exploring Problem-framing through Behavioural Heuristics
- Apr 30, ’13 Ten Ways to Design for Disgust, Sadness, and Other Enjoyments: A Design Approach to Enrich Product Experiences with Negative Emotions